Friday, August 6, 2010

card art and a journal page...

with a rather fun and cool piece of paper, the bohemian created this card with the metal doodad frame thingy. (literary precision is important!!) this card was made for a "metal" challenge in her card exchange group. another bold WORD card...with a wee bit of that cool paper! and then, a wedding card with a tad bit more of that same cool paper!! now she needs MORE of that extremely fun and cool paper!!! this page was created for the altered canvas book exchange themed "art saves", hosted by the lovely carmen of Writing From Life. this is the page done for Lila's book. the dragonfly is printed on heavy vellum and its wings pop up to make it 3-D. the bohemian hopes you have time to create, play, blow giant bubbles and chase dragonflies... because LIFE IS FUN!!! bubblicious and gossamer-dragonfly-wing wishes to you all.......

6 comments:

  1. Shari, this page looks great. It look FUN :-) Too bad I don't get to see it up close..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Shari, I love it!
    I'm so excited that soon we will have our books back! I am working on Carmen's and should post it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, this page you made for Lila is GORGEOUS!! Love the dragonfly, among so many other things. I just posted my last page (in Ily's journal) from this past week. I really like your card work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love all the layers! And the colors are fantastic!

    Art saves? I totally agree. Art saves my sanity all. the. time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice...you are just so darn creative! I think I'm spending too much time at my keyboard and not enough time doing other things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The journal page is gorgeous. I am very partial to dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete