Monday, January 4, 2010

new pages...

changing to a new year. changing seasons. snowmen are slowly replacing the christmas decorations around here. the bohemian can't stand to take down the christmas decorations and find the cottage bare and undecorated. so her snowman collection comes out and softens the blow... goodbye 2009, hello 2010! new daily art journal... to play in. and a christmas faerie is added to the faerie book... wishing everyone new ideas, new inspiration, new eyes to see the magic in each moment . happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Emily Dickinson quote...and I know, the house feels bare after Christmas. I'm usually ready for a brief bit of minimalism--until I pile a bunch more stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy!!!
    i love the last page a lot!!!!
    wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand to take down some Christmas stuff...I love the lights, that's always what I miss most. Most of my Christmas decor is still up, heehee.

    Nice art pages! I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful art journal! I have a hard time putting up the fun decorations too...

    ReplyDelete