Thursday, December 3, 2009

the 2nd day of christmas...

the day dawned cold and clear... a beautiful, sunny day. it's such a gift! and the advent calendar says today is the day of DECORATIONS. so the bohemian drags out a few things : things that glitter and sparkle. and the handcrafted star garland made in south america. ...and any and everything that's red! to decorate for Jesus' birthday. get ready to party!! lights, tree, nativities, smells and sounds and tastes of the holiday season. mmmmmmm.... cinnamon wishes and peppermint blessings to you and all you love...

1 comment:

  1. That garland is so neat!

    I decorated my front walk for Christmas while I enjoyed the clear skies and a BIG moon coming over the hill...and cats running around the yard chasing each other...a dog that won't leave me alone because I should rub her belly ALL the time... ;)

    ReplyDelete