Friday, November 27, 2009

dr. seuss wisdom...

theodore guisel: "I like nonsense---it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong of a telescope---and that enables you to laugh at all of life's realities." oh, i feel another gratitude fling coming on!! i'm grateful for: *nonsense ( funny bones, a sense of humor, the ability to laugh, shared laughter, etc.) *a Thanksgiving celebration filled with all my children and their spouses, around a table laden with abundant blessings *my bohemian mountain, which is there whether i can see it or not, thrusting up from the earth's surface with majesty and grandeur *the xm radio station Holly *leftover turkey for sandwiches *my families *faith and hope and peace and contentment *blog friendships *the colors of my world: blue jays, black cats, orange leaves, glowing rainbows, my burnt orange guest room, christmas lights, painted journal pages, glowing honey-colored wood tones of my walls and floors, lime green fuzzy warm blankets... *memories of loved ones gone on to heaven where they're partying for real *pumpkin pie *cold relief medicine *My Honey --- he's so awesome!! okay. ya gotta stop somewhere. my life is so full of wonderment and abundance i could sit and type for days and days. and bore everyone to death. but sometimes it's just good to list things and realize how extravagantly blessed one is!! thanksgiving blessing and warm wishes to everyone as the christmastime season begins...

1 comment: