Friday, October 9, 2009

KNOCK, KNOCK...

who's there? orange... orange who? orange you glad you're alive?! fall's continuing beauty... the last of the flowers, blooming in spite if frosty mornings... remember the baby pumpkin? and my desire for it to turn orange? yeaaaaaaaa!!!!! there's a pumpkin pie in my future! yum. my bohemian mountain with a fine dust of snow... fall is simply magical in the northwest this year! dry and cold temps are bringing out the resplendently beautiful colors in the leaves. the reds are brilliant, the yellows shimmer and shine, and the oranges make me happy, happy, happy... hope the fall season in your corner of the world is magical this year also. fall happiness to all...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pumpkin! Yay, it's officially pumpkiny now. I just bought a green one, so pretty (probably officially not a pumpkin but rather a gourd). It's a pumpkin in my book!

    ReplyDelete