Sunday, June 7, 2009

imagination on paper

the bohemian mountain's mood today: coy
my stamping group played with making backgrounds. this is my daily journal page explaining the different methods we played around with...
this is my "window" challenge card. i started with a trifold card (store-bought) and cut the first page in half down the front. then i put a tag sticking out on the front with a "doodad". i managed to not get a picture of the front (!). thought i had...*frowning*. too late since the cards went out to their new homes. below is a few samples of the embossed background we made in class and how i used it for my exchange cards.
here is a card i created for My Honey...
and here is the card i made for my dad for father's day...
everyone out there who still has their father around...don't forget to tell him how much you love him and appreciate him. My Honey has been the best father i know... i'm so proud of him! i couldn't ask for a better partner in the child-raising department. three kids have left the nest, one is still here. it's a tough job with no advance training available but it's such an important job and very rewarding, as you end up with great friends!!!!! happy days and wishes to all the dads....

No comments:

Post a Comment